Sometimes, owning a single pair of sunglasses just won’t do it: you can’t wear the same pair at your friend’s wedding and then again when hiking! The good news is that designer sunglasses are highly durable, and they come with everything you need to prolong their life: a case for storage and protection and a special cloth for cleaning. Provided you keep you sunglasses in good shape, you don’t need more than three pairs to cover any occasion. Here are our choices for three different styles: casual, sporty and elegant.
1. Casual – These are everyday sunglasses, which you wear to work, when doing shopping or running errands. They go with pretty much everything, from shorts and a tee to jeans and a blazer. You need sunglasses that are comfortable to wear, highly protective against UV rays and you can go ahead and pick your favorite color.
1. Persol PO0714 sunglasses; 2.Ray Ban Clubmaster sunglasses; 3.Jaguar 37316 sunglasses;
2. Sporty – For when you go jogging, to the beach, even when driving, you need extra comfort and protection against UV rays. You need shades that are lightweight and that cover a large part of the face – such as wrap around or shield shaped sunglasses. Eyewear that’s especially designed for sports is the one we recommend.
1. Tag Heuer Racer 9203 sunglasses; 2. Sketchers SK5004 sunglasses; 3.Carrera Topcar 1/s sunglasses;
3. Elegant – Some occasions require a more dressed-up look, but that doesn’t mean that your eyes don’t need protection anymore. So, for weddings or other formal parties, you should pick classic sunglasses, with a sense of elegance and sophistication.
1. Guess 6540 sunglasses; 2. Emporio Armani 9719/s sunglasses; 3.Ray Ban RB3044 sunglasses;
This post is contributed by Jarin Mariea. She loves reading and writing about fashion and style. Recent sunglasses collections at GlassesOneWeb.com enticed her attention to write this post.